Is it too cool for Atlantis this week?

amio111

I was on the Majesty of the Seas last year at this time and we went to Atlantis for the day. It was in the 70s and partly cloudy and everyone was in the water! You have to do it. I spent the whole day doing the aquaventure w/my friends (we are in our 30s) I am not a water person-but I was that day.

We bring our shortie wetsuits and wear them and then we can stand the water. We have always gone in March, though. Even the staff who are constantly in the water wear FULL wet suits.

We had a blast and nearly had the pools to ourselves! Nobody laughed at us, in fact most asked where we had gotten our wet suits......:p

We were there on the 26th and I have to say it was cold. Even once we had our wetsuits on, it was still really cold. I was really excited at the prospect of warm weather and was hoping to be able to enjoy the water -- but we just couldn't in Nassau. The next day we went to Half Moon Cay which is further south and THAT was manageable.

We were there last Thursday and it was cold (63), cloudy, and windy. They even let the kids in Nassau out of school because it was too cold for them to go.:eek: We took a tour of the island and of Atlantis. We saw no one on the beaches or in the water at Atlantis. That said, we didn't see all of Atlantis, so perhaps there were people at the waterslides, etc., but where we were, beaches were deserted.

Archived