First-time cruiser questions

kcsmom2

I am asking these questions for my sister, who is about to take her first cruise on the NCL Dream this weekend with her DH. I have only cruised once on RCCL, so I'm not familiar with this cruise line.

Her question is: does NCL provide toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.) like hotels do, or does she need to bring her own? And is there a blow dryer in the room (she's in an oceanview cabin, if it makes a difference)?

Any other helpful hints about the NCL Dream would be appreciated. I suggested she get online and check out these boards, but she hasn't had time yet. I'm just trying to help her out.

Thank you in advance!

Laurie

Haven't been on the Dream but I was on the Sky. There was a shampoo dispenser and a soap dispenser in the shower. There was a hair dryer in the desk drawer. Best helpful hint I received before my Sky cruise was READ the Freestyle Daily - lots of info re: activities and restaurant and bar opening times and where food was available at various times during the day.

Archived