Carnival Ship pins

FunFishingTrips

We will be sailing on our 4th cruise this coming Sunday on the Conquest. Our first cruise was on the Elation. Our second and third was on the Ecstasy. Since Elation was our first ship, we did not get a Past Cruiser pin. Does anyone know how we can get one? Do they sale them? I want to collect all the pins from all the ships we have cruised on.

I had the same question a few years back!!!!! We sailed the Celebration back in 03 and I really wanted the pin! I think I emailed Carnival Customer Relations and they sent me a pin!!!! I was sooo excited...and I see now I would never have gotten one because the Celebration is out of the fleet! Good luck :p

Everyone is right; email with your info, your ships, your customer past guest #. I did this last week, and within four days (which was Monday of this week) my DB and I received two pins EACH for our first ship, the Conquest, and the Ecstasy, our second ship which didn't have a past guest party for a pin. Very nice and quick response!

which didn't have a past guest party for a pin

Do you have to go to the past guest party in order to get the pin? I will be sailing Carnival for the 2nd time, do not plan on attending the PGP, but I would like the pin. Will I be able to get it from the Purser's desk?

Do you have to go to the past guest party in order to get the pin? I will be sailing Carnival for the 2nd time, do not plan on attending the PGP, but I would like the pin. Will I be able to get it from the Purser's desk?

Try requesting one from your room steward

I was just wondering this very question since I noticed that the Elation and Paradise don't have 5 day sailings. So is it fair to assume no past guest party since they only do 3 & 4 day sailings? I was looking at a cruise for August and am looking a 5 cruise because of past guest party. (and pin) (and if I'm going to fly seems silly to waste the money on a ticket for a 3 day trip - if you can't be gone for 7/8 days.

We will be sailing on our 4th cruise this coming Sunday on the Conquest. Our first cruise was on the Elation. Our second and third was on the Ecstasy. Since Elation was our first ship, we did not get a Past Cruiser pin. Does anyone know how we can get one? Do they sale them? I want to collect all the pins from all the ships we have cruised on.

There's one on sale right now on eBay.......auction closes in about 3 hours....around 9:30pm....

I bought a Victory pin on ebay or amazon, I don't remember. It cost $2.50

Our first-ever cruise was on the Celebration. After I had heard that Carnival had sold the ship I was wishing that I had a pin for 2 reasons--our first cruise and because it was now no longer in the fleet. I took a chance and emailed customer service and requested a Celebration pin if they had any left. About 5 days later I received it in the mail!! I was so happy for that. I got it about 3 weeks ago, so if anybody wants one I would email them and ask--there may be more left.

Tina

If this is your 2nd cruise, then you will get your pin with your invitation to the party. They will leave in your cabin while you are at dinner.

I was just wondering this very question since I noticed that the Elation and Paradise don't have 5 day sailings. So is it fair to assume no past guest party since they only do 3 & 4 day sailings? I was looking at a cruise for August and am looking a 5 cruise because of past guest party. (and pin) (and if I'm going to fly seems silly to waste the money on a ticket for a 3 day trip - if you can't be gone for 7/8 days.

Actually, the Elation is ending its 5-night itinerary on Feb 7. Otherwise, a 5 night option to Cabo/Ensenada has been available on the Elation.

Don't buy them on ebay! I did that for one before I emailed Carnival and asked and I'll be darn if not a week later a package came with pins for all of my traveling companions of the ships we have sailed except for Paradise cause she said they didn't have one.

EMAIL CARNIVAL WITH YOUR PAST GUEST NUMBER AND THEY WILL SEND YOU WHAT YOU HAVE!

Everyone is right; email with your info, your ships, your customer past guest #. I did this last week, and within four days (which was Monday of this week) my DB and I received two pins EACH for our first ship, the Conquest, and the Ecstasy, our second ship which didn't have a past guest party for a pin. Very nice and quick response!

This is good to know information, thank you all. I want the pin from my first cruise too so I will be doing this too. Love these boards, a wealth of information!

I too have had success emailing Carnival and getting pins from past cruises. Tried to get my PVP to get me one from the Sensation (our last cruise) and he had no luck. Now I have scoured the web site looking for guest relations or customer service email address and don't see it. Anyone have it handy?

GR

Go to the CCL website, go to contact us and ask them for the pins, give them the sailing date and your past guest number. I did this with Pride and Imagination (I hadn't received them) and got them a few weeks later in the mail.

I too have had success emailing Carnival and getting pins from past cruises. Tried to get my PVP to get me one from the Sensation (our last cruise) and he had no luck. Now I have scoured the web site looking for guest relations or customer service email address and don't see it. Anyone have it handy?

GR

Just go to "Contact us" on CCL website.

Archived