A strange request for anyone cruising in the near future....

MamaParrotHead

I'll be hitting Myrtle Beach, Titusville on my way down and can also send you some sand from Canadian fresh water beaches if you're interested.

just wanted to say hi neighbour!! from oshawa. We are headed for the airport tonight staying at a hotel then catching our 6 am flight to orlando tomorrow morning we sailing the glory 02/07/09

just wanted to say hi neighbour!! from oshawa. We are headed for the airport tonight staying at a hotel then catching our 6 am flight to orlando tomorrow morning we sailing the glory 02/07/09

Oh I so want to be going with you...... I've got my DH driven round the bend already with planning and anticipation of this vacation. Have to admit though the last 3 vacations have been with family, this one will be a do-over honeymoon.

Let me know how everything was when you return!

great idea...

i just redecorated my kids bathroom...of course it's a beach/seascape theme. My son has been collecting seashells his whole life from all over the places we have been....so i finally got to put them on display this week...wow, i had no idea this kid had gathered so many....i have pics of my kids & dh picking up seashells from different beaches.

it's a great way to remember our vacations and for others to enjoy while taking care of business lol.....

i'm heading to ocho rios in a couple of weeks...need some sand?

OoO, we are going on the same cruise 2 weeks later. Have fun and let us know how it is!

I haven't seen anyone mention Costa Maya. I'll be there in November.

I buy little decorative bottles of sand from every port...so I'll be glad to grab some from the beach for you :D

I'll be a CoCo Cay--RCI's private island in April if you want sand from there too.

Just let me know.

Amazing coincidence here...

I'm decorating my son's bedroom with paper currencies from around the world (large denomination only)

:)

:D

Great Idea! I'll be sure to send some off to you when we travel. Want to start with some large bills from US? That would be a super place to start!

I am wallpapering my daughters room in large denomination US bills collected from each state of the union. Please feel free to send me any spare $50's or $100's you may have lying around... :p

Oh, my wife and I are cruisin to St. John, Nassau, and St. Maarten in the next couple of weeks. I wouldn' t mind sending you sand from those places if someone hasn't already volunteered...

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Archived