serenade aft cabin 9260

Do you think it is worth $350 a person over a forward balcony (9526)?

I am really debating this.

ABSOLUTELY! Once you go aft, you can never go back! If you can get 9256, grab it. The corner is very private and the balcony is a little larger as you can see in those pics above. The privacy of the corner aft is wonderful. I don't think I will ever cruise again without an aft. There is just something very peaceful about that spot. It is definately worth every penny more spent on it. Try it once and see what I mean ;) The only thing you will have to realize about this location is the walk to and from everything. It doesn't bother us at all. Works those meals off! Let us know how you make out with your choice.

Hi,

Are the cabins larger too or is it just the balcony that is bigger? We have aft cabin 8168 in 21 days ...can't wait.

Ali

The rooms are the same size but once you are out on the oversized balcony the size of room is irrelevant. You should have 2 chairs, 2 loungers and a small table. There is a ton of sun and a lot of privacy.

Does those cabins have soot problems?

We had an aft balcony on the Adventure and on the Serenade. We had soot on the Adventure and never on the Serenade. Also, loved the Serenade balcony as it was more private and the WJ was not glassed in so no window washers dropping water on us like on the Adventure.

We loved the aft on the Serenade.:D

I have had aft cabins on the Serenade, Rhapsody and the Explorer. Never saw any soot or other debris.

We had 1102 on the Serenade back in October and had soot 1 night. We cleaned it off and it was ok for the rest of the cruise. Not a big deal.

Mike

Archived