Free parking at hotel in ft lauderdlae

Sharon Le

We recently sailed on the Massdam out of FTL in early January, for this cruise we booked a room at the Days Inn on Broward Blvd through stay123.com. This hotel is currently being renovated and is quite nice. I think we paid around $115 for a nights stay and 7 days of free parking. It was secure, you park amongst the other hotel guests. The hotel also offers free shuttles to and from the pier, it was very painless and would do it again if I was in FTL going on a cruise.

Great thanks. I will check this out! I think parking at the port is $10.00 or $12.00 per day.
It's $15/day in the mid-port garage, if that's what you mean. I believe there's La Quinta Inn that allows 7 days free parking with a one night stay.

The La Quinta chain offer up to 30 days of free parking if you stay there at least one night befpre the cruise. We have stayed there multiple times and have been very satisfied with the room, the charges, and the service. Offer free ride to port but you have to make your own way back to the hotel after the cruise. Usually $20-30.00.

Ruth & Jim

Archived