Cruise points

phinn

Can someone tell me the difference between points of "cruise credits" and points of "cruise value"? Why are they different and why would I care about the cruise value points? Also, can you tell me how many "cruise credit" points I would get for a 3 day Majesty cruise in a Junior Suite? Thanks

I have never heard of "points of cruise value".

I understand that with respect to "cruise credits"; a Junior Suite would result in you earning 2 cruise credits unless the sailing was longer than 10 nights in which case you would earn 3 cruise credits.

You can enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown and Anchor Society after you have completed one cruise. Best bet is to check the Crown and Anchor Society section on the RCI Website for accurate information.

Happy cruising!

Kathy

Can someone tell me the difference between points of "cruise credits" and points of "cruise value"? Why are they different and why would I care about the cruise value points? Also, can you tell me how many "cruise credit" points I would get for a 3 day Majesty cruise in a Junior Suite? Thanks

If you are referring to the section in My Cruises.............when you book a cruise and depending on your cabin category and length of sailing it has a cruise value............this just corresponds to your cruise history.

When you have completed that cruise then your cruise value turns into cruise credits that you have earned.

When you total up your credits under cruise value they should add up to your total cruise credits earned................hopefully!:p

Earning cruise credits is as follows.

1 credit for completing a cruise

1 credit for completing a sailing of 12+ nights or longer

1 credit for staying in a JS cabin or above

Maximum number of cruise credits that can be earned on any sailing is 3.

If you are referring to the section in My Cruises.............when you book a cruise and depending on your cabin category and length of sailing it has a cruise value............this just corresponds to your cruise history.

When you have completed that cruise then your cruise value turns into cruise credits that you have earned.

When you total up your credits under cruise value they should add up to your total cruise credits earned................hopefully!:p

Earning cruise credits is as follows.

1 credit for completing a cruise

1 credit for completing a sailing of 12+ nights or longer

1 credit for staying in a JS cabin or above

Maximum number of cruise credits that can be earned on any sailing is 3.

Thank you Patti; now I get it.

Kathy:)

I have 5 credit value points and 3 cruise credit points. They accidently had me as Platinum and then put me back to Gold which I totally understand.. it was an error. So I thought now after May cruise I should be back up to Platinum so I will have that equal status on Celebrity for January Equinox cruise. I just didn't understand how they figure values.

Under Cruise History they used to list each and every cruise you booked and when the cruise was completed, then the cruise value of credits was applied.

If you booked a cruise and then, let's say transferred/cancelled it, it would still show up in your cruise history..............thus the meaning of the word "history". LOL

I think that they have changed that now and only show cruises that have actually been completed. Those values should add up to your cruise credits......hopefully.:)

Our cruise credits are correct, but in our cruise history they have us sailing on Brilliance in January of 2008..........the same cruise is listed twice...........and each has a cruise value of 2.:eek: I guess that's what they call being multi-talented!!!

We transferred that booking to Radiance that sailed in September of 2008. Our cruise value points are 4 more than our actual cruise credits. I have repeatedly emailed them and told them to remove those two cruises.................but they still show up.:rolleyes:

Archived