Crew not allowed passenger emails?

RLM77

There is a thread in there started by a lady who is looking for a waiter she met in 1989 :eek:

Anyway, even if this new rule doesn't exist, people on the ship hardly ever have the time to e-mail their families back home, let alone passengers.

Ad some1, it was written that some people (crew) do write indeed back TO PASSANGERS.

They even take maybe from their money.

This was reported as well from a crew memeber.

It´s very respectable!

And I´m sure they apprechiate that!

You know - sometimes only a small guesture counts!

HI Torornto 25,

what did he post?!

You can write me this to the mailadr. cvat @fresnomail dot com

This has been a real education for me.

While I was aware of the fact that the ship's crew can be quite attentive to a single woman at sea, I thought it was merely a strategy for the cruise line to encourage women who are traveling by themselves to hang out in places that are likely to lead to increased revenue for the cruise line, such as lounges that serve liquor.

This has been a real education for me.

While I was aware of the fact that the ship's crew can be quite attentive to single women at sea, I thought it was merely a strategy for the cruise line to encourage women who are traveling by themselves to hang out in places that are likely to lead to increased revenue for the cruise line, such as lounges that serve liquor.

Well, I guess since I get my "education" decades ago, it never occurred to me so many people didn't know what goes on. That's why her articles are so informative. Let's the passengers know what life on board is really like.

Well, I guess since I get my "education" decades ago, it never occurred to me so many people didn't know what goes on. That's why her articles are so informative. Let's the passengers know what life on board is really like.

Hi Veronica :)

Now I know why so many single women prefer to cruise "solo" instead of traveling with a friend...LOL :)

Archived