Great Outdoors vs Market Cafe...Differences?

JEDIKNIGHT

Trying to figure out what the difference is between Great Outdoors, and Market Cafe. As I understand it, Market Cafe is the "action station" buffet, and Great Outdoors is merely a place to sit? Was hoping someone could clarify the differences? (Gem)

*Are they both different buffets? Or are the food items the same?

*Is Great Outdoors just a place where overflow pax sit after getting buffet good?

Thanks!

What ship?

If you mean the Gem then the Great outdoors is just the outside area of the Garden Cafe. They should serve breakfast inside and outside then some afternoon snacks when they close the inside area to get ready for dinner. The outside part will probably be closed at night (for serving food) but you can always bring your food out there. Is that what you meant?

Edit: Sorry I didn't see your (gem) above.

Whoops! I think it's called "Garden Cafe" not Market.

Anyway....

1.) So it seems that Great Outdoors is a limited buffet while there are more choices and action stations at Garden Cafe?

2.) On Gem, if you want to choose food from Garden Cafe, but sit in the Great Outdoors, is it a really long walk to do so?

Thanks.

Whoops! I think it's called "Garden Cafe" not Market.

Anyway....

1.) So it seems that Great Outdoors is a limited buffet while there are more choices and action stations at Garden Cafe?

2.) On Gem, if you want to choose food from Garden Cafe, but sit in the Great Outdoors, is it a really long walk to do so?

Thanks.

1. correct

2. Not long at all..just walk outside :cool:

Archived