my 6 yr old does first doc dance!

litig8rij

greetings!

i returned home from a business trip late last night. upon my arrival, i found that our docs had arrived earlier that day. so, this morning, when my son arose for school, i showed him our docs, he said, "mom, what's that thing we're supposed to do?"

"the 'doc dance?'" i queried.

"yeah, THAT's it. the 'doc dance.' how do we do it, mom?"

i replied, "well, i'm not exactly sure, but i'm sure it has some bum-shakin' involved!"

so, at 6:30 a.m., central standard time, my 6 yr. old, josh, & i held hands, shook our bums and chanted, "we're goin' on the ship! we're goin' on the ship!"

when we were done, josh said, "SWEET!"

yeah, life is sweet, ain't it? ;)

Our kids get so excitied also...they want to bring the docs as show and tell lol. They are very excitied for cruise #2...I made them each a calendar at walmart from pics from our first cruise and they are counting down till Nov13th 2005. Seeing we are leaving on a Sunday ....every Sunday that goes by we have a themed dinner and they take turns picking what the theme will be. Happy Doc Dancing!!!!!

Yes it is great isn't it?

My niece and nephew will be going on their 1st cruise in december so when I do get the docs I will call and we can all do the doc dance- long distance tho but still "sweet" none the less.

Congrats and hope you have a great time as I am sure you will.

Soon to do the doc dance I hope

Karen

Archived