Ruby Princess Cabin R322

hallmark

We are booked on the Ruby for the transatlantic Oct 7, 2009 and wondered if anyone has stayed in this cabin. We have read about other cabins on the Riviera having noise problems with the pool and bar above. We have cruised before but always had a cabin with other cabins above us.

I am curious where you have heard about all the noise problems on the Riviera deck? I read one post about someone hearing chairs scraping, but that's it. We have cabin R318 booked for the Sept. 1 sailing, so I would like to hear what you have to share. I was told many people like the Riviera deck because it is so convenient to the pool and Horizon Court. I hope you hear from someone who has sailed recently to let us both relax and look forward to our cruises. Give me something to worry about and I will. :D

The noise problems we have read about have been on the Emerald and Crown Riviera decks and as this is a sister ship we thought there may be some of the same problems. Our cabin and yours are not directly over the pool area so are probably fine but just thought someone may have stayed in this cabin on the Ruby and be able to help me out

Archived