I have info on pre-ordering baby stuff through RCCL

jmcross

It's a bit strange, though. I had posted earlier this month about ordering diapers directly through RCCL. I was in my reservation and clicked on enhancements then gifts and gear and there was a new category listed called babies2go. The prices were $21.95 for diapers size 2,3,4, wipes for $5.95 and a complete diaper bag kit for $35. They also had baby food jars listed but I didn't look at those prices.

I immediately called gifts and gear to find out what was in the complete diaper bag or the size of the diaper packs and they have absolutely no information on anything. They don't understand how I even saw it. I told them it was listed in my reservation but not in the homepage lists of gifts and gear. They asked for my reservation number. I didn't attempt to order online as this whole thing seems so screwy.

I just went into my reservation again right now. The babies2go category has now vanished.

I don't know if anyone has an explanation or a suggestion but I thought at least I could give people the heads up on prices for baby gear in the future.

I'm going to post on the RCCL main board as well.

Joanne

Archived