Roll call ncl jewel 6/3/09 baltic

trapperdc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great! I don't see this cruise for sale anymore so not sure if they finally sold out or not. This cruise looks very exciting and I believe we have 2 extra spaces for our St Petersburg private tour if your interested. Come on board!

Hey guys,

We were able to get a room yesterday. NCL called me and offered a suite for $1499. Almost to good to be true.

Tell me more about the St Petersburg trip. What is that all about.

When do you arrive in London? We will arrive June 2 early am. We have never been there. Any suggestions where to stay. We basically will want to take a general city tour.

Look forward to hearing from you

Troy and Jeff

Nice, what size suite did you get? We got the same price on a balcony. We upgraded from an inside about a month ago. We get in on June 1st and are going to see Billy Elliot the play in London. We are staying a bit west of downtown using points at a Holiday Inn and then take the train to Dover on the 3rd. The St. Petersburg tour is a two day tour for $300 USD includes lunch and the Visa. You can't get off the ship unless you are part of a tour group or get a Visa ahead of time. Email me at tmartin@noodles.com and I will forward you the contact info so you can talk with the lady in Russia to see if they have space.

Enjoy the cruise guys, it's a good one. I went last year at the end of June. I never really noticed a quantity of gays on board other than myself. I'm sure there were a few, but no one attended the first FOD, so I never checked back at them. I popped in and there was no one there.

Archived