Double Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubbles1209

FINALLY!!!!!!! We booked this cruise on 11/30/08, and now, we can finally say we are in DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!! :D:D Come May 23rd, watch out Carnival Glory, 'cause here we come!!!!!!! I'm so excited! We had to cancel our Jan. cruise on the Freedom, so this vacation is overdue!! We have a friend from work & her husband coming with us, and it's their 1st cruise, I can't wait to see their faces when they get on a plane for the 1st time, see a ship for the 1st time, and see..........everything!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!:D:D

FINALLY!!!!!!! We booked this cruise on 11/30/08, and now, we can finally say we are in DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!! :D:D Come May 23rd, watch out Carnival Glory, 'cause here we come!!!!!!! I'm so excited! We had to cancel our Jan. cruise on the Freedom, so this vacation is overdue!! We have a friend from work & her husband coming with us, and it's their 1st cruise, I can't wait to see their faces when they get on a plane for the 1st time, see a ship for the 1st time, and see..........everything!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!:D:D

Yay!! I remember DB and I took our best friends on their first cruise and the look on their faces was priceless! It was so fun to experience all of that with good friends; so much fun and so many memories were made!

Have a fantastic time!!

We booked our upcoming cruise on The Splendor on April 26, 2008, to sail exactly 365 days later, on April 26, 2009. We've been waiting for so long, that now that we are under 3 months? it feels like its really close, like I should start packing close lol. Fortunately, I do have a common sense side that balances out these unfortunate impulses. But I can join you in your thrill of doing the double digit dance. Our next major goal is to hit 50 days.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Archived