PR cabins on Liberty

If you are going to get a PR cabin, the middle of the ship will be better. You will be able to see more. I was in cabin #6277 last month on the Liberty and enjoyed it. I think I only used the window about 6 times and will most likely go back to a balcony on the next one. If you enjoy people watching, this would be the cabin for you. If there are several available, try to get one on deck 7.

Also, the noise was not an issue. The only time I heard anything was when there were events going on in the Promenade (Parade's, Dancing in the Streets, etc.)

Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise!

Ricky

If you are going to get a PR cabin, the middle of the ship will be better. You will be able to see more. I was in cabin #6277 last month on the Liberty and enjoyed it. I think I only used the window about 6 times and will most likely go back to a balcony on the next one. If you enjoy people watching, this would be the cabin for you. If there are several available, try to get one on deck 7.

Also, the noise was not an issue. The only time I heard anything was when there were events going on in the Promenade (Parade's, Dancing in the Streets, etc.)

Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise!

Ricky

Thank you, Ricky! :)

Archived