price adjustment after upgrade?

Maryalamb

Hi,

Got a call yesterday from Carnival asking if i'd like to upgrade to a suite from a balcony..took the deal...today I checked the prices, and my balcony is going for $200 less that what i paid..i've never asked for a difference...can I do it even though I paid extra for the upgrade? and do i just call the carnival number? thx

Hi,

Got a call yesterday from Carnival asking if i'd like to upgrade to a suite from a balcony..took the deal...today I checked the prices, and my balcony is going for $200 less that what i paid..i've never asked for a difference...can I do it even though I paid extra for the upgrade? and do i just call the carnival number? thx

Sounds like you want the cake and be able to eat it too.

Of course, you would have to go back to a balcony.

Hi,

You don't have a balcony cabin. You have a suite!:cool: Unless you wish to book a balcony cabin, its price no longer has meaning to you.:D

Dan

Your price adjustments are based on price fluctuations of the Category you were upgraded to. The Suite price would now have to drop below what you paid for the Balcony. You probably have the option of dropping back to (a) balcony and taking the price drop. ken

Archived