Carnival excursions

LA Lady

We are leaving on Conquest on April 12. Before booking, we were looking at all the excursions Carnival offers for the MoBay stop, and saw the Negril beach and Margaritaville excursion that we thought looked good. Now that we are booked, it doesn't show up under the excursions available for the Wednesday we will be there. Do they not offer all excursions for each port day? We just want to hang out at a beach, but since this is our first time in Jamaica, don't want to venture out on our own! Any good suggestions?

sometimes if the excursion is all booked up it'll drop off the options. I recommend getting a taxi over to Sunset Beach. It's a really short drive. last I heard it was $60 per adult all inclusive. drinks, food, beach all you need. Otherwise, do something that gets you up into the mountains, Appleton Rum tour, something out of the city. Enjoy the country.

psst, check out our podcasts from the websites below.

We are sailing on the Liberty in May and there is only 1 excursion showing for St. Thomas. Called Carnival and they said they wouldn't be uploading all of the excursions until mid-Feb. Well, it is now Feb. 15th and they still haven't uploaded anything else. Exasperating!! Wrote them an email and didn't even receive a reply so guess I will just check each day and hope the excursions will appear soon.

Archived