HAL Copenhagen Hotels & Airport Transfers

spcl4cs_gal

Does anyone know which hotel HAL uses for pre/post cruise accomodations in Copenhagen and how much HAL charges for a night's stay? I'd also like to know how much an airport transfer would be and/or if HAL's hotel provides transportation to the pier on the day of sailing. Thanks. :)

I don't know the prices of HAL transfers or hotels. It's easy to do on your own. We took the train from the airport and then a cab to our hotel. We found the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Your TA should be able to give you the prices or you could call HAL directly.

Copenhagen is a wonderful city and it's easy to navigate.

We did the baltic cruise on the Rotterdam in August, fantastic trip. Arrived 2 days prior to sail and did sightseeing on our own.

Booked through HAL and had transportation to the hotel from airport and from hotel to the ship.

We were booked at SAS Scandic but due to a fashion show that week we ended up at SAS Radisson.

Can't remember price of hotel or transfers but it was well worth any hassle. HAL uses several hotels and you can check with travel agent, HAL, or look in brochure or possibly on line.

Make certain breakfast is included because it was frightfully expensive. $35/per day per person.

GO to the roll call for your cruise for more details and also port of call for the baltic. Joan

Does anyone know which hotel HAL uses for pre/post cruise accomodations in Copenhagen and how much HAL charges for a night's stay? I'd also like to know how much an airport transfer would be and/or if HAL's hotel provides transportation to the pier on the day of sailing. Thanks. :)

Our TA told us that we will probably be in the Hotel Scandic but HAL doesn't confirm until we make final payment which will be in May. At this point our invoice is reading $517.05 Canadian per night but that price was quoted last July. I think the price will have dropped by May because the other hotels that we have booked for our March trip have dropped in price since we booked them last fall.

I can't find a price for the airport/hotel transfer on my invoice so maybe that is included in the listing for the hotel price as I know we booked the transfers. That also includes a transfer to the pier on the day of sailing.

Our TA told us that we will probably be in the Hotel Scandic but HAL doesn't confirm until we make final payment which will be in May. At this point our invoice is reading $517.05 Canadian per night but that price was quoted last July. I think the price will have dropped by May because the other hotels that we have booked for our March trip have dropped in price since we booked them last fall.

I can't find a price for the airport/hotel transfer on my invoice so maybe that is included in the listing for the hotel price as I know we booked the transfers. That also includes a transfer to the pier on the day of sailing.

$517 a night?? Is that for one or two people? :eek:

Archived