12/4 Grandeur Itinerary Change

I'll be on this same sailing and looked at RCCL's website and it looks like the plans are now showing GC is back in place. The port calendar doesn't list the Grandeur as going to GC until the next week though. I think it may still be a toss-up and we really won't know until we get on board...?

I'm going to enjoy the trip where ever we end up going!

Just received notification from our travel agent that the 12/4 itinerary HAS changed and now we will be going to Key West on Monday, Tuesday will be Cozumel and Wednesday will be Costa Maya. Just thought I'd let everyone know that's traveling on this date in case you didn't know yet.

Just went to the Cayman Port Authority link and Grandeur is now not showing as docking in Grand Cayman on 12/14... Boy, I hope we're not going to be diverted to Key West?! That's already happened to me once... :mad: Been there, done that -- how many "Liver is Evil" T-shirts do you need?? Definitely not a good trade-off for GC...

I'm on grandeur 12/11 and key west would be a great alternative. Although grand cayman would be nice too. I just want to go somewhere vs another sea day! Last time I was in key west was about 5 years ago and it was cold and rainy, so I'd love to go back and have it be warm and sunny!

Archived