Mini review of the Star

carontori

I'm not much of a writer, but we had such a fabulous trip I just wanted to do a mini review. We were upsold to the Garden Villa one week before our cruise and hesitated to take it. Normally it would not be in the budget but decided it would be a once in a lifetime chance, so we took it. We had absolutely no regrets.

The Villa was massive and far more room than 4 adults could ever need on a ship. But it certainly was fun. The butler John was great and took care of our requests quickly and professionally. He helped arrange a menu for a small gathering we had, including set up and clearing when it was over. He performed his job seamlessly. Our rooms were kept spotlessly clean by our room steward Cecilleo who obviously took great pride in his job.

Our concierge, Simone, was a cruisers dream!!! She treated us royally and made us feel so very special. She fullfilled our needs above and beyond our expectations. I can't say enough about how wonderful she made the week for us!

Although I realize that food is subjective, I cannot complain about a single thing. Every meal was beautifully prepared and delicious. The wait staff were efficient and often not only friendly but also entertaining.

We met some wonderful people at our Meet and Greet and enjoyed spending time with them throughout the week.

This was a very special week for us, made special by all the wonderful people we met.

I'm not much of a writer, but we had such a fabulous trip I just wanted to do a mini review. We were upsold to the Garden Villa one week before our cruise and hesitated to take it. Normally it would not be in the budget but decided it would be a once in a lifetime chance, so we took it. We had absolutely no regrets.

The Villa was massive and far more room than 4 adults could ever need on a ship. But it certainly was fun. The butler John was great and took care of our requests quickly and professionally. He helped arrange a menu for a small gathering we had, including set up and clearing when it was over. He performed his job seamlessly. Our rooms were kept spotlessly clean by our room steward Cecilleo who obviously took great pride in his job.

Our concierge, Simone, was a cruisers dream!!! She treated us royally and made us feel so very special. She fullfilled our needs above and beyond our expectations. I can't say enough about how wonderful she made the week for us!

Although I realize that food is subjective, I cannot complain about a single thing. Every meal was beautifully prepared and delicious. The wait staff were efficient and often not only friendly but also entertaining.

We met some wonderful people at our Meet and Greet and enjoyed spending time with them throughout the week.

This was a very special week for us, made special by all the wonderful people we met.

Congrats on your upsell to the Garden Villa. It sure is going to be hard to beat that experience. What wonderful memories you must have!:)

We got to visit one of the Star's Garden Villas on our cruise to Alaska in 2006 as one of our cruise critic friends had an upsell. They invited us up on Glacier Bay day for a magnificent viewing from their huge upper deck.

That would be a dream come true for a chance to cruise in a Garden Villa. One can only dream!;)

Congrats on your upsell to the Garden Villa. It sure is going to be hard to beat that experience. What wonderful memories you must have!:)

We got to visit one of the Star's Garden Villas on our cruise to Alaska in 2006 as one of our cruise critic friends had an upsell. They invited us up on Glacier Bay day for a magnificent viewing from their huge upper deck.

That would be a dream come true for a chance to cruise in a Garden Villa. One can only dream!;)

Yes, it was a dream come true. We were made to feel very special and we will never forget those who were responsible for making it all happen. It was an amazing experience.

Archived