Golf Shore Excursion in St. Johns

Hi - I posted this several months ago, but now that it is getting closer, I have a few questions. This is for the Carnival cruise in June for Canada/New England. I have received information on the Rockwood Golf course. What I would like to know is because the ship will not be in port long at St. John, has anyone ever played on this excursion? A long round or slow play would make getting back to the ship tight. Also, I have found out that clubs can be rented. Is this onboard the ship or at the course and is this an extra fee on top of what is charged by Carnival? Is this too many questions for one post? :eek:

Hi - I posted this several months ago, but now that it is getting closer, I have a few questions. This is for the Carnival cruise in June for Canada/New England. I have received information on the Rockwood Golf course. What I would like to know is because the ship will not be in port long at St. John, has anyone ever played on this excursion? A long round or slow play would make getting back to the ship tight. Also, I have found out that clubs can be rented. Is this onboard the ship or at the course and is this an extra fee on top of what is charged by Carnival? Is this too many questions for one post? :eek:

The course is only 10 to 15 minutes from ship and you can rent clubs there. Check out their website at http://www.rockwoodparkgolf.com for more info.

Archived