What beverages are included in cruise price?

DCREHL

I don't remember free pineapple juice on the Valor...I do remember getting free cappuccinos after dinner in the dining room though! You can take your own soda with you so you don't have to buy it on the ship.

You can bring your own Soda on board? All I really drink is soda water/perrier....I don't see this mentioned as a free drink so can I really bring a bunch on board? That would be great! Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!!

(If it matters what ship maybe, I am going to be on The Liberty)

You can bring your own Soda on board? All I really drink is soda water/perrier....I don't see this mentioned as a free drink so can I really bring a bunch on board? That would be great! Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!!

(If it matters what ship maybe, I am going to be on The Liberty)

You can bring on a reasonable amount but no one knows for sure what reasonable means to the person checking you in. A case should be ok

Can't say whether there is pineapple juice available... But there's always juice in the buffet restaurants on the lido deck.

For ease though, you're better off buying a fountain card so you can get your juice wherever. You can also pack a small amount of your own beverages in a small cooler. Bring just the sealed drinks. Your room steward will fill your cooler with ice every day.

I brought my own Diet Coke with Splenda and my husband loves his Fresca so we just packed our own. We were able to bring 12 cans in our small cooler... Plenty for four days at sea. The 8 day cruise we're doing next may be harder... We may each have to bring our own cooler :o

Okay, So I'm a southerner and drink sweet tea, a lot. Is the ice tea sweet or unsweet or is the pre-made Nestea stuff? I can do without coke for a week if I have sweet tea.

I read an earlier post that said to order hot tea, sweeten it, then you can add ice. I'm not a sweet tea fan, but the poster said that adding sugar to unsweetened iced tea is not the same and this way worked out great for her.

I read an earlier post that said to order hot tea, sweeten it, then you can add ice. I'm not a sweet tea fan, but the poster said that adding sugar to unsweetened iced tea is not the same and this way worked out great for her.

I didn't realize, until my dad married my stepmom who is from Texas......that genuine "sweet tea", especially in the South, is NOT made by putting sugar into unsweetened iced tea. They have to brew it and add the sugar to the HOT tea and then ice it down. I thought sweet tea was sweet tea, but not if you're from the south! ;)

Forgive me for asking but I thought juice was free all the time? Please clarify for this first timer:confused:

There is juice in the Lido buffet area in the morning, but after breakfast is over they take the labels off and they don't refill the dispenser until breakfast the next morning. You can still try to get juice out in case there is still some in there.

There is always lemonade and iced tea, though. I like to mix about 3/4 iced tea and 1/4 lemonade.

Okay, So I'm a southerner and drink sweet tea, a lot. Is the ice tea sweet or unsweet or is the pre-made Nestea stuff? I can do without coke for a week if I have sweet tea.

What we do is take the tea bags and brew our own with the hot water dispenser then pour it over ice and sweeten...it's not bad that way if you don't mind taking the trouble to brew it...:)

Ok, so "free" juices are only in the morning time. What are the hours? Haha, sorry to ask but I would hate to pay $ for juice in room service...I guess I could wait and check my capers when I get onboard. But I am going to pack juice and soda...thanks! :D

Juice is only available in the Lido buffet in the morning. I'm not sure when they take the labels off the machines, but chances are there will still be juice in the dispenser until at least noonish.

There is never a charge for room service. I can't remember if you can order the breakfast items on room service menu at any time or only certain hours. Sometimes room service will bring you things that aren't on the menu, like french fries.......so I think if you asked them to bring you juice, they most likely will. No charge, except you should give the delivery person a buck or 2.

Archived