What beverages are included in cruise price?

DCREHL

Juice is only available in the Lido buffet in the morning. I'm not sure when they take the labels off the machines, but chances are there will still be juice in the dispenser until at least noonish.

There is never a charge for room service. I can't remember if you can order the breakfast items on room service menu at any time or only certain hours. Sometimes room service will bring you things that aren't on the menu, like french fries.......so I think if you asked them to bring you juice, they most likely will. No charge, except you should give the delivery person a buck or 2.

Yes...I have to get to the bank and get some 1's for tips! Thanks!

Cranberry juice anywhere to be found??

Cranberry juices can be found at the bar---along with pineapple, grapefruit and others. There is a charge for them unless you have the Fountain Card.

The only free juices are on the room service menu and during breakfast hours on lido and in the dining rooms.

The free drinks during the day are lemonade, iced tea and coffee found at the dispensers on Lido deck. They used to have a fruit punch but guess they have done away with that... (think Hawaiian Punch).

Archived