oceanview room carnival?

goduckskkj

ok i'm a little confused i just booked my cruise and upgraded to the cheapest oceanview room, but on some other sites I see some of the ocean view rooms have bunk beds! yikes. I paid extra for the window, is it possible that I upgraded and paid extra for a room with a window but bunkbeads? anyway to call and find out, it was just a guarantee room so its not set I guess?

thanks

Unless you booked a category 1A, which I don't think they sell as oceanview, you will have 2 beds that get pushed together to make a queen size bed. If you have more than 2 people in the cabin, most of the oceanviews would have a single sofabed and a pulldown bunk.

Some cabins have bunks in the ceiling but also have beds. The bunks are for families of 3 or 4 all in the same cabin. If you do get a cabin with one twin bed, ask for a roll-a-way. If you call Carnival they can tell you the bed situation when you give them your cabin #.

Archived