NCL Jewel Roll Call to Canada/New England 9/30/2009

dtracker

Just checking in to see who else is booked on the Jewel this trip. This is our first cruise since 2002 and our first on NCL. We're really, REALLY excited...well, I'm really, REALLY excited. My DW got sick on our last cruise and was afraid to try it again until now. I told her about the Jewel going to PEI (she always wanted to go there), and she caved in.

Another couple was going with us, but backed out, so we decided to try the CC boards and find some new friends. I've read the boards for years hoping my DW would once again want to go on a cruise.

Well, that's my story...let me hear some of yours. Looking forward to a great time with those of you joining us!

Duane & Patty

Sea Princess 2001

RCL Vision 2002

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic!

There's tons of information on these boards. I looked up your roll call for your cruise and the link is below. These are cruisers already booked on the same cruise as you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=835135

You may also want to (if you haven't already) check out the ports of call board under New England for additional information and tips.

Have a great cruise!

Oh, and you may want to buy some 'sea bands' for your wife. They work on pressure points and a friend of mine swears by them. They also don't make you groggy like OTC meds can.

Good Luck!:)

Archived