A Simple Glory Question

teacher2cruiser

I'm getting really excited about our upcoming Glory cruise, and I just can't read enough GLORY info.

Here's a simple question - Other than my balcony, where's the best place to just sit and enjoy a drink?

My mom, sis and I sailed the Glory last September. Our favorite place to sit and enjoy a drink was the Promenade deck. There are lots of comfy chairs in front of the windows so you can relax and watch the ocean pass by or people watch. We had a wonderful time! Enjoy your cruise!

I'm getting really excited about our upcoming Glory cruise, and I just can't read enough GLORY info.

Here's a simple question - Other than my balcony, where's the best place to just sit and enjoy a drink?

More places than your liver can tolerate.:D But you have to explore. I never know from day to day where "The good place" will be.

Dan

Sometimes it all depends on the passengers onboard the particular week you sail. That and the bar staff. I end up somewhere different on each cruise. Our Glory trip last month was an odd one - never really found that spot for the week.

Past cruises we've ended up everywhere from the old Cigar bar on the Miracle, to the disco on one Liberty cruise, to the Martini bar on another.

I don't know but when you find it please come back and tell me; my wife and I will be cruising Glory in October! :D:D:D

I kind of like the lobby bar in the atrium (at least on sister ship the Valor)...it has that real open feeling...you can watch the people in the elevators and the music is nice.

Archived