Best Way to do Malibu Rum Tour and Boatyard or Lobster ALive?

RN7997

I have done some research here and asked questions. Now I have to narrow things down a bit. We arenot interested in doing the caves or turtle tours while here. We are thinking MAYBE about the Rum tour. We are also stopping in St Lucia while on this cruise though and we will be doing a Rum distillery tour there....so is it really worthwhile to make a point of seeing it here too?????

We are now a group of 8, all adults in our early 30's going and so I think we will either go to the Boatyard or to Lobster ALive. Still debating......I guess I need to ask if anyone would use the beach toys or not. Do both places include a ride back to the ship? How about lunch....how is the food at either place? Or is there anywhere on this island that offers an AI with food, drink, beach chairs, umbrella, and pool with bar???? We did something like that in Cozumel and LOVED it!!!!

Thanks for any help!!

Archived