Ste Guarantee on the Pride (and a few other questions)

roxy83

Hi! I searched through previous posts and can't seem to find what I am looking for. I was hoping that by posting here someone would be able to assist.

A bit about us...We are a party of four. Three of us have cruised before. We are bringing my daughter's best friend along for this trip. My daughter's eighth birthday will be during the trip. Her friend turns eight two weeks later.

1) We booked a Ste. GTY for the Pride (6/6). Are any of the 11's obstructed on this ship? Are there any bad cabins? I have been reading alot about obstructed cabins on the older ships and am hoping that this is not the case.

2) My daughter's birthday will be the day that we are in Grand Turk. Is there anything special there to do to celebrate?

3) We want to bring birthday decorations from home (she loves High School Musical) to decorate the cabin the evening before her birthday. Are we able to use tape on the walls?

Thanks!!

Venus

I beleive the only "bad " suites are 4226 and 4235, due to the fact that there is a stairwell for the crew right outside the balcony. The good thing for you is that those rooms are only for 2 people. Since you have 4 in your party, you won't end up with either of those rooms. All the other suites seem to be just fine.

I had a suite (cat 11 aft wrap) on the Pride and LOVED it. While I doubt you will get an aft wrap (L shaped Balcony, People book these way in advance.)

The room itself was very nice. I also cannot help peeking into the other rooms on debark day and all of the suites I saw, 11s and 12s looked really nice. The only differance I could see between the 11s and 12s were a bit more square footage for the 12s. Not anything like the differance on the Fantasy Class ships.

Tom in Long Beach

Archived