What to wear on bumpiingtours hike

nikita

We are going on the "best" hike with Levi and I want to know if wearing shorts and a tank top over my swimwear will be adequate coverage for the hiking part of the trip. Thank you!

I'm doing this in March too, and I'd like to know also. I remember reading on another post that sneakers may be too heavy if they get too wet, and flip flops won't suffice. We're purchasing "amphibian shoes" that look like sneakers but have holes that release water (they're used for canoeing and kayaking).

A cheap plastic raincoat (2/$1 in the Dollar Store) may be useful in Dominica. You will also need at least one towel. It was cool in the early morning and rained a bit. I had sneakers and Tiva's and ended up wearing my sneakers into the hot springs, which turned out just fine.

A cheap plastic raincoat (2/$1 in the Dollar Store) may be useful in Dominica. You will also need at least one towel. It was cool in the early morning and rained a bit. I had sneakers and Tiva's and ended up wearing my sneakers into the hot springs, which turned out just fine.

both of us bought hiking/water sandals so I think we are ok on the footwear. Will the shorts and tank and a disposable raincoat good enough? Thanks

Archived