bringing WATER GUNS on board

essenceoftravel

I don't know if Carnival has a rule about this... but MY rule was NO WAY! There's plenty for them to do without water guns! I can just see them accidentally shooting someone passing by or making an annoyance of themselves - or worse using them indoors while I wasn't 'looking' or around.

the teens want to know..

are they allowed to bring water guns on board??

PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS! JUST A QUESTION!!!:d:d:d:d

They can bring them aboard but can't use them onboard. They can be taken ashore to use at the beach.

I don't believe they will allow water guns on the ship. Anything that remotely looks like a gun should stay in a child's room at home (if the parents even allow play guns).:rolleyes:

There really isn't any place for them to play with the water guns. On deck, it would be terribly dangerous to have them spraying water and possibly having folks slip on the deck. (I've seen that happen w/bubbles.) Not a happy picture, hurt people, ruined vacation.

Yes, they could take them into a port if going to a beach. BUT, I really think they should be well-covered when just walking around. Some of them look 'way too real. Think about the possibilities.:eek:

I think you must think along the same lines....since you are asking for no rude comments.

Even taking them on shore could be a problem. My kids brought small water pistols in bright oranges and greens to play at the beach in the Bahamas. They were confiscated with great hurrumph. And yes- we do let our kids play with water guns. But not where they are around other people not participating. I let my kid point a finger and go bang bang too. Enough of the politically correct.

Probably not, 'toy weapons' are on the banned list.

in 2006 my family and i stopped off in orlando to take my youngest son to disney and he saw and wanted this "toy story" theme water gun, so i brought it ....left it in ITS package ,so he can play with it....when he gets home...... packed it in my luggage...thought nothing of it ....two days later ...boarded the trumph .....just before sail away....they announce my name over the intercom ....to report to the pursur desk...o.k. i've already two drinks....i'm thinking WTH:mad:......

When i went to the purser desk....they took me to a room that had my luggage in it ...showed me the water gun and told me that this is not allow on the ship:eek:.....huh????...needless to say, they got rid of it......

I don't believe they will allow water guns on the ship. Anything that remotely looks like a gun should stay in a child's room at home (if the parents even allow play guns).:rolleyes:

There really isn't any place for them to play with the water guns. On deck, it would be terribly dangerous to have them spraying water and possibly having folks slip on the deck. (I've seen that happen w/bubbles.) Not a happy picture, hurt people, ruined vacation.

Yes, they could take them into a port if going to a beach. BUT, I really think they should be well-covered when just walking around. Some of them look 'way too real. Think about the possibilities.:eek:

I think you must think along the same lines....since you are asking for no rude comments.

. . . The lido deck is wet majority of the time due to the pools that are located on the deck.

Thanks for your comment. >:]

Archived