Who knows the Pearl room categories well?

jan6182

I am booked in a BB, Deck 9, mid-ship for my upcoming Pearl cruise. Great room for us. But all these posts about upgrades really get me thinking about moving up to a suite. I have seen their availability and understand the costs. I am reading through my NCL viewbook and going on websites to try to understand the different categories beyond balcony, but it's kind of confusing! AE, A4, AD... I can't keep up! Can someone share a little clarification on the pros of each? Thanks! :)

I am booked in a BB, Deck 9, mid-ship for my upcoming Pearl cruise. Great room for us. But all these posts about upgrades really get me thinking about moving up to a suite. I have seen their availability and understand the costs. I am reading through my NCL viewbook and going on websites to try to understand the different categories beyond balcony, but it's kind of confusing! AE, A4, AD... I can't keep up! Can someone share a little clarification on the pros of each? Thanks! :)

If I remember, the Pearl has:

AE,AD - single room suites on the very aft of the ship, larger balcony.

AC - single room suites on the very front of the ship, much larger balcony.

AB - 2 bedroom, 2 bath suites - One very large bedroom and bath, one very small bedroom and bath, plus a living room, small side balcony.

AA - Owner's suite - 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath suite on very front of ship with (pretty much) separate living room (curtain, not door but separate) with 2 balconies, 1 forward, 1 side (with Courtyard access, but have to walk there from deck 9 or 10 to deck 14). 3 bottles booze included.

A4 - 1 bedroom, 1 bath suite with separate living room on Courtyard deck 14, 1 smallish balcony (with Courtyard access).

A3 - same as AB but up on the Courtyard deck 14 (with courtyard access).

A2 - Deluxe Owner's suite located on Deck 15, above courtyard, pretty much one large room but from what I hear well separated, with very large deck space and (maybe?) hot tub on deck, courtyard access. 3 bottles booze included.

A1 - Garden Villa, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath with large living room and large outdoor space with hot tub (and courtyard access). 6 bottles booze included.

Hope this helps!

Robin

Archived