Cozumel w/ 3 very young kiddos...

jmcop23

We are taking a cruise on Royal Caribbean in Aug with 1yr old twins and a 3yr old. (No we are not crazy! :)) We are traveling to the Western Caribbean. We will be in Cozumel for one day and are wondering which (if any) of these places would be best for us?

-Paradise Beach

-Chankanaab Park

-Xcaret Echo Archelogical Park

Any other suggestions of what we might be able to do while there? Thanks:D

We are taking a cruise on Royal Caribbean in Aug with 1yr old twins and a 3yr old. (No we are not crazy! :)) We are traveling to the Western Caribbean. We will be in Cozumel for one day and are wondering which (if any) of these places would be best for us?

-Paradise Beach

-Chankanaab Park

-Xcaret Echo Archelogical Park

Any other suggestions of what we might be able to do while there? Thanks:D

With such little ones...I would do Chankanaab Park. Since they do charge an entrance fee.... it will be more expensive than any of the other beach resorts...but as I understand it (I have never been there)...they have small play areas for younger children.

Lots of chairs and umbrellas, no entrance fee. Assume you have a portable play yard that you could take with you for the younger twins. I know I had an over the sholder one for my kids.

They also have sand toys at PB you can rent for the 3yo. Soft sand, gentle slope at beach so they will enjoy that also. They had (others correct me if not) a few colorful Mccaws near the bar area. Mom can get a 30min massage, Dad can sip on a few Coronas. It's just a relaxing day.

PB Tom (the manager and CC poster) also has a 3yo boy. Contact him on one of the PB posts and I'm sure he could help out with any special request you might have, in trade for a couple of cans of Spaghetti "O"s and cartons of 2% milk from the ship!! ;)

Where every you chose, I hope you will be able to relax and have a good time!

Jacquelyn :D (I had 2 boys 15 months apart!)

I'd second chankanaab -- we went there with a young one -- it's a short taxi ride, shade options ,and a small beach with shallow water on one side (this was a few years ago). It was clean/safe -- I think they saw large iguanas there also. At the time there were no wandering beach vendors.

Archived