Conquest Class 6473

benicehavefun

I stayed in this room, starboard side of the conquest. Good things and bad things. No couch. Bathroom is not by the front door, which I liked. The bed faces the windows, which I liked. THere were two large picture windows divided by wall, so when you open the curtians Inward, you open your view to both windows. I enjoyed laying in bed looking out at the sunrise. The Balcony is the same depth as the others, it is just aobut twice as long or maybe a bit longer. I loved the privacy of the room and the location. My Oct 09 cruise i have an Aft balcony which the balcony is deeper. So we will see which I like best. If it is just going to be two of you, the extra long balcony may be of no use. I certainly wouldnt pay extra for it.

I stayed in this room, starboard side of the conquest. Good things and bad things. No couch. Bathroom is not by the front door, which I liked. The bed faces the windows, which I liked. THere were two large picture windows divided by wall, so when you open the curtians Inward, you open your view to both windows. I enjoyed laying in bed looking out at the sunrise. The Balcony is the same depth as the others, it is just aobut twice as long or maybe a bit longer. I loved the privacy of the room and the location. My Oct 09 cruise i have an Aft balcony which the balcony is deeper. So we will see which I like best. If it is just going to be two of you, the extra long balcony may be of no use. I certainly wouldnt pay extra for it.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback. Different room layout should be fun, as it's new and I LOVE the idea of waking up in bed and seeing the ocean laid out at my feet. I'll plan on opening the drapes when I go to bed so I can be awakened that way. We had a long balcony on the Legend last cruise and fell asleep on the loungers every night to the sound of the sea. Can't wait to do it again! If you're ever on a Spirit class ship check out the HUGE "secret" balconies on them.

And, I got this for the standard balcony rate, past guest, etc... no extra $$$:DSounds terrific and thanks again for the reply!

Archived