Cave tubing with Nacho

Ric Brown

My family and I were in Belize the last week of October and we had the good fortune to book a cave tubing tour with Nacho and his wife Cynthia. We all had a great time. Compared to other tours we have been on while cruisng, this was very relaxed and both my wife and I felt lucky to get the personalized service. We were picked up right outside the shops at the pier and got a quick history lesson from Nacho. We had a nice air conditioned ride in his van and heard all about Belize as we went out to the caves. The river and caves were very refreshing...We were told it was 101 when we got back on ship. The tubing was relaxing and the pace slow moving as we went through at least two caves...maybe there were four total but they must have been connected. Afterwards we had a traditional Belize lunch at the Jaguar Paw resort. This was also air conditioned and uncrowded. When we got back into town we had time to into "downtown" Belize city, which we did breifly. We ended up back at the pier after a wonderful day. I would definitely recommend over the cruiseship tours.

Ric :) :) :) :) :)

I almost forgot contact info:

NCQ Belize Adventure Tours

www. ncqadventuretours.com

kip2299@yahoo.com

nachoq@hotmail.com

bzetours@netscape.net

Phone #'s

001-501-600-0200

001-501-608-2458

001-501-225-2457

Archived