Tennessee residency discount.....

I booked my cruise on Enchantment 7/08 and the price has only gone up since then. I do a mock booking about five times a week and select Tennessee for my state and no discounts ever apply. Does anyone know if Tennessee ever gets the discount. I'm sure I wouldn't get the discount if it did show up due to it being a new booking, but I am trying to figure out when the best time of the year is to book from Tennessee. Any help would be great.

I booked my cruise on Enchantment 7/08 and the price has only gone up since then. I do a mock booking about five times a week and select Tennessee for my state and no discounts ever apply. Does anyone know if Tennessee ever gets the discount. I'm sure I wouldn't get the discount if it did show up due to it being a new booking, but I am trying to figure out when the best time of the year is to book from Tennessee. Any help would be great.

We just received a $250/pp Tennessee resident discount for our March 23 cruise on the NOS. We had already booked and paid in full when the discount came out. We called our TA and got the new price. Just keeping looking on the RCCL web site.

State discounts are definitely out there. If you look at the Tuesday specials you will see that several states are offered discounts on a regular basis. We got a Colorado discount for our March cruise by checking every day. Persistence can sure pay. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived