Playa PortoMari

wheals

:)We will be in Curacao on the first of April. We are thinking about taking a taxi to Playa PortoMari. Any comments, suggestions or experiences at this beach, in terms of swimming, beaching, snorkeling, food and restroom facilities? Anyone know the costs to enter this beach area and prices to rent chairs or umbrellas? Taxi ride costs for family of 4? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We are also interested in going to Playa Porto Mari. We will be arriving early June on AOS. The Beach Express sounds fun, but they may or may not go to that beach, there's no guarantee when you sign up for the excursion. We will probably just take a taxi and hope we get back to the ship on time. Anyone aware of an AOS or private excursion that definately goes to Playa PortoMari? Any other suggestions to help with my anxiety about getting back to the ship on time?

We are also interested in going to Playa Porto Mari. We will be arriving early June on AOS. The Beach Express sounds fun, but they may or may not go to that beach, there's no guarantee when you sign up for the excursion. We will probably just take a taxi and hope we get back to the ship on time. Anyone aware of an AOS or private excursion that definately goes to Playa PortoMari? Any other suggestions to help with my anxiety about getting back to the ship on time?

GF and I just back from our AOS cruise. We rented a car from avis and took the ride out to Porto Marie. The beach is absolutely beautiful, there was no crowd and the snorkeling was great. We did get lost on the way there and back, but there was another party that did the same and made there and back with no problems. If I was you I would definitely go for it, good luck

My husband and I used Shore trips . Worked great !!! We were on the Grand Princess March 5th. Super snorkeling/good food and drinks. You must book 4 spots but you can usually find 2 other people to go.

Archived