What Teenage Activities On Spirit

chajec

I have two teenagers (14 and 16). Do they have any planned activities for them? Do they have a place to "hang" out?

Please let me know of any information people have on teen activities during the day and in the evening.

Thanks.

My 16 year old was on the 14 day European cruise with us and went to the teen club almost every night. They scheduled games for them, treasure hunts, dances and assorted activities. The teens went to the shows as a group if they wanted to. I didnt see any of the teens going on shore together but I wouldnt have let our daughter do that anyway so I might have missed it. Ofcourse this was not the Spirit but we booked on the Spirit for XMAS and am hoping the same options are available as she enjoyed it and still talks to some of the kids she met there on Facebook now.

Heyy

I'm Zoe, a sixteen yearold girl who sailed on the spirit in march of 08.

IT WAS GREAT!!!

The teen stuff is so much FUN!

There is a little area where we all meet before we go to do an activity. By the end of the cruise you will have made so many friends that you'll be sad to leave your counslers and all the other kids who participated in the teen club. I'm going again on the 3-15 sailing. I keep intouch with all my counslers and some kids from the cruise. Your kids I guarentee will have a blast!!

We also went on "outings" to see the shows while the SPIRIT was sailing. I CAN"T WAIT TO GO AGAIN THIS SPRING BREAK!! I have been on 2 Disney Cruises, 1 Royal Carribean, and my most recent one, NCL SPIRIT. We also had the chance to go to improv workshops. NCL SPIRIT is by far the most rightous. We also have parties and game competitions. The little kid area is also really cool, we had one day where we got to play in it for a while. Believe it or not it was SO MUCH FUN! Well i could go on and on about it all, but you probably don't wanna hear about it, it would probably ruin some of the fun. :] {{ On my grandmothers account}}

--Zoe Grace

Archived