Camp Carnival question

lvthec

Does anyone know how to get infomation as to how many kids/ages are on a specific cruise? We went on our first cruise 4 years ago with Carnival and someone had posted that info on here. I cannot remember how the information was obtained for the life of me...

Does anyone know anything about finding this info out?

Stacey~

I have two ideas for you. First call Carnival reservations and ask. They may tell you, they may not. They may not even have access to that kind of demographic information for any given cruise. If that fails, ask as you are boarding the ship. There will be Camp Carnival counselors arround. Ask one of them. Finally, if all else fails, attend the first Camp Carnival organizational meeting which will probably take place after dinner on your second day. Check your Carnival Capers for the time and place of that meeting.

Does anyone know how to get infomation as to how many kids/ages are on a specific cruise? We went on our first cruise 4 years ago with Carnival and someone had posted that info on here. I cannot remember how the information was obtained for the life of me...

Stacey~

Go back to the main topic board & look about 1/2 way down for special interest cruising, click family cruises & post your question there. I too have seen it & can't remember where, I'm sure someone on that thread would have your answer. we're cruising with our son 10/31 & would like to know how many kids will be there too.

Stacey~

you could try the roll call for your specific cruise.

Archived