refunds when you book excursions yourself(cave tubing)

shelby_36

We usually book excursions with our cruise line (RCCL) if we decide to book on our own with one of these well known cave tubing companies like the cave-tubing dot com or net do they have anything for if the weather causes you to have to cancel? Or do you just lose your money?

I know with RCCL they will cancel and refund your money if the weather is bad. What is the process for these two companies- is it Yhonny and Uncle/Captain Tom?

Hey telli01,

can you let me know how yhony treats you? we have booked with him for the week of 3/15. we are doing the cave tubing/atv combo. we have a bunch of teenage boys and i want to make sure this is a thrilling enough excursion for them.

We went with Major Tom last week and there are 3 options to pay - all up front, 10% down (i think) or nothing until you arrive. We just paid once we got there with no problems. However, website says they have a full refund policy if you can't go and after our highly professional experience with them on 2/18, I would be comfortable that they would honor their promise. :)

Archived