Liberty aft 9A cabin question

Rhodes727

We had 8448 on the Liberty. There is a lot of vibration back there when pulling into and leaving port. We also had the early-morning deck chair scraping. Nothing to make me never book these cabins again, though - I loved being 1 deck away from Lido, though my diet didn't appreciate it too much!

There's some pictures in the Webshots link in my sig in the Liberty album, they're at the end.

Have stayed on afts on deck 6, 7 & 8

Deck 8, As stated above, you will hear scrapping of chairs and there will be a vibration (just enough to put me to sleep) occasionally someone from the public deck above with throw something overboard and most of the time, it will land on your deck. Late at night the deck above will be washed off...Do not stand on your balcony during this time, you will get wet! (this is from experience LOL!!

Deck 7, between 2 cabins decks, it is the quietest of all the 9A's.

Deck 6, sometimes at night you will hear the music from the nightclub below but not loud enough to bother you and not really late. Also, if you are in the Corner, you will be sharing a common door with the extended balcony cabin next door, which is great if you are traveling with friends.

All 3 decks may have ashes on the balconys from the smokestack above.

Verandah Deck is the largest balcony of the three (or six, depending how you look at it..:rolleyes:)!:p

We prefer 8455 or 8448 and have had both, altho' we had 8448 on the Freedom (sister ship).:) Cabin on Deck 6 accomodates 3!!

Rough waters, especially a 'following sea' may result in a vibration while sailing, but most vibration is noted when the thrusters are used for docking purposes..:D

Personally, I urge people NOT to book these cabins..!!! Leaves them open for me..!;)

Verandah Deck is the largest balcony of the three (or six, depending how you look at it..:rolleyes:)!:p

We prefer 8455 or 8448 and have had both, altho' we had 8448 on the Freedom (sister ship).:) Cabin on Deck 6 accomodates 3!!

Rough waters, especially a 'following sea' may result in a vibration while sailing, but most vibration is noted when the thrusters are used for docking purposes..:D

Personally, I urge people NOT to book these cabins..!!! Leaves them open for me..!;)

Once again I find myself agreeing with stlrboo! Some friends on the balcony of 6452 on the Liberty.

1644282127_LibCabinCrawl014(Small).jpg.913d82d7596a27f50282c2ef1521b010.jpg

I see 'everyone' else in that picture except for Denise and I (and you and your family).. :rolleyes: Where were we..??!

Musta' been making drinks....:D (or still crawling in, in my case...):rolleyes:

You know, you could always switch from 4/12 to 6/14... We could sail together again!!:p

Archived