Teds Tours?

digger23

Hi,

I live and work with the tourist section in Barbados,Ted's tour is one of the best on the Island,he has you laughing from the moment you get on,and sooooooo knowledgeable as he is a Barbadian,he owns a hotel here with his parents ,but on Monday,Wednesday and Friday this guy takes off to do an amazing tour,now for the bad news..............

there is no way Ted would get you back in time for your departure,I have seen him going along the south coast almost to the end of the tour at about 6.30pm in the evening,by the time he gets to Bridgetown it would be later.I don't think Ted goes into the port to do any tours,but I could be wrong on that

I have also used Coconut tours,they do a very good island tour with good guides,I have never had any complainants,I have a feeling they go into the port,hope this is of some help.

I just called Ted's hotel,no he doesn't go into the port,if you could get enough people to fill his bus maybe he would do a shorter version of his tour and you could meet him at the gate?

Archived