Another last minute ?? - post card stamps

ejpumpkin

As I am compiling my list of addresses for people I would like to send post cards to, I realized I am not sure how it works.

I know the post cards will take a while to get back to the states and that's ok. If I want to mail a post card from Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen or Cozumel - where do I get the appropriate stamps? Will the ship have them or do I have to find a place in each port?

Also - will it be hard for me to find mailboxes to mail them out, or is that another thing I can just give to the front desk and they will take care of mailing it out for me?

Thanks so much! We fly down to Miami tomorrow and now I have a million questions in my mind :confused:!

As I am compiling my list of addresses for people I would like to send post cards to, I realized I am not sure how it works.

I know the post cards will take a while to get back to the states and that's ok. If I want to mail a post card from Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen or Cozumel - where do I get the appropriate stamps? Will the ship have them or do I have to find a place in each port?

Also - will it be hard for me to find mailboxes to mail them out, or is that another thing I can just give to the front desk and they will take care of mailing it out for me?

Thanks so much! We fly down to Miami tomorrow and now I have a million questions in my mind :confused:!

I usually just give the cards to someone at the guest relations desk. It may not be stamped in the country that I got the card from, but at least they will get it.

A suggestion to help save you time. I pre print the addresses on Avery mailing labels. That way you don't have to get writer's cramp ! Just peel away and put on the post card.

Have a great time and a safe drive to Miami.

Annieeee

• 4 months later...

Archived