Compass Rewards and World Points?

jraimann

I am sure there are threads that have already addressed this....however...

I just called NCL and the lady was so nice (not) that I am coming to the site of cruise-fans!

Help me out here?

I have 2 $500 certificates from the Compass Reward Program....just got them.

I hope to go on a cruise again in a year or so. Will I be allowed to combine my reward certificates with WORLD POINTS and apply them to the same cruise.

The lady from NCL said "I would imagine that you could". Imagnine? I was kind of hoping for an answer. She told me to go on the website (NCL) and try and find the answer.

Great customer service!

John.. what I am about to post is just my gut feeling from what I have read on here and from what research we have done on the world points website.

IF you do have to book a cruise through world points directly to be able to use their points towards a cruise (that I have read here on CC,not heard it from or read it on any world point website), you should still be able to use your certs. Here is why I think that. The certs have always been able to be used by any TA you book the cruise with. IF you do have to book a cruise through World Points directly to be able to take advantage of any world points you have, they are nothing more than another TA at that point. If you aren't able to, it would be world points people themselves not allowing it, not NCL as NCL has always allowed them to be used through a TA.

Thats just my thoughts on it. Maybe right.. maybe wrong.. Just my gut feeling.

Archived