Just got email from Spencer

IslandToIsland

This is a portion of the email. It is for the west coast delight tour and I mentioned that I wanted to maybe skip something and have more time at Jalousie Beach. Does this sound right to you? If its $65.00 per person if you have 4 people where does the $200.00 all inclusive come in?

the tour is about 6 hours in all and will cost $65.00US per person for groups of 4 persons and over inclusive of the entry fee to the sites which will amount to $10.00per person (which I will be handling) The cost for private groups of 4 and over Is $75.00 per person all inclusive of the site fees which will be handled by us, Kis 7 to 11 yrs pay 1/2 price. you do not push your hands in your pocket again except to buy trinkets you may want. You can join a small group and pay $65.00 each, however if its you alone it will cost you$160.00 so it will be better toget some one to share with and pay $200.00 all inclusive. Please confirm.

Archived