Cayman Tours and Tendering

Cruiser9799

We will be on the Legend end of March. I understand you have to tender at Grand Cayman. My question is - I have read many things that say if you are goign on a ship operated excursion you get to tender first. Several posts said just go in there anyway.

Here is my confusion - I have read they direct you to certain rooms to get your tickets if you paid for their excursion, how do you get a ticket, or knwo where to go to get on an early tenderde boat? We want to get off on one of the first in all of our ports. Any hints woudl be appreciated!

We will be on the Legend end of March. I understand you have to tender at Grand Cayman. My question is - I have read many things that say if you are goign on a ship operated excursion you get to tender first. Several posts said just go in there anyway.

Here is my confusion - I have read they direct you to certain rooms to get your tickets if you paid for their excursion, how do you get a ticket, or knwo where to go to get on an early tenderde boat? We want to get off on one of the first in all of our ports. Any hints woudl be appreciated!

You meet in the main lounge in the bow usually around docking time. There you get a tender ticket indicating which tender you are on ie: 1, 2 ,3... Doesn't matter if you are on one of their excursions or not just go at the earliest time if you want to be on the 1st tender. The tenders they usually use first hold about 250. The excursion tickets are usually delivered to your cabin the night before. We docked at 0700 and were in the lounge by 0700 and had no problem getting on the tender. You'll like the Legend...we were just on the Freedom and my family prefered the Lengend over the larger Freedom.

Archived