Saint Martin & the Bay of Fundy tour or Hopewell rocks?

I'll be in Saint John New Brunswick in September on the Jewel of the Seas and I'm thinking of doing ether the "Saint Martins & the Bay of Fundy tour" or the " Hopewell Rocks tidal discovery tour" has anyone done ether of these tours? if so which do you think is better? any info would be appreciated thanks.

I'll be in Saint John New Brunswick in September on the Jewel of the Seas and I'm thinking of doing ether the "Saint Martins & the Bay of Fundy tour" or the " Hopewell Rocks tidal discovery tour" has anyone done ether of these tours? if so which do you think is better? any info would be appreciated thanks.

If you do the Hopewell Rocks Tour you will spend most of your time driving--from four to five hours. If you do the St.Martins tour, it is a quick 45 minutes out to St. Martins. I would guess that the St. Martins tour would also take in part of the Fundy Trail, where there would be opportunities to get out and walk. Either tour would give an appreciation of the wonderful views and scenery on the Bay, but the St. Martins tour would have less time wasted driving.

If you do the Hopewell Rocks Tour you will spend most of your time driving--from four to five hours. If you do the St.Martins tour, it is a quick 45 minutes out to St. Martins. I would guess that the St. Martins tour would also take in part of the Fundy Trail, where there would be opportunities to get out and walk. Either tour would give an appreciation of the wonderful views and scenery on the Bay, but the St. Martins tour would have less time wasted driving.

Thanks for your info it's a great help

Hopewell Rocks is on my top 5 best places I've ever seen (might be #1, I would have to think about it to give an exact ranking). Unless you are thinking about taking a road trip in the Maritimes one day (it would be easier to get to Hopewell Rocks by car than waisting your short time in port doing the bus ride), then I would go to Hopewell Rocks, it's a must-see in my book.

Like going France without seeing the Eiffel Tower, I would feel I missed something even if I enjoyed a great wineries and castle tour.

Can you understand what I mean, I don't think I'm very clear...

We did the Saint Martin's tour from the Caribbean Princess and it seems like its almost the same tour. You'll get to see the Old City Market and we even had a chance to see the reversing rapids before heading out to Saint Martin's. Nice small fishing village and pretty good chowder. This was our favorite tour on our cruise because of our guide. I think her name was Debbie.

Archived