MyTimeDining on Vision of the Seas 3/15/09?

I am considering a last minute booking for the Vision of the Seas from Santo Domingo on 3/15/09. Can anyone confirm that MyTimeDining is available on that ship? I read a couple post on the boards that seem to indicate that it should be available, but I notice that on the RCCL website it makes no mention of Vision of the Seas. Also does anyone know if they accomodate parties of 2 for this, or if you would still be seated in a larger group of people arriving the same time. Thanks!

Yes, My Time Dining is definitely available. We just returned from the Vision of the Seas and chose that Dining option. In my opinion it has pros and cons: you can change you dining time each night if you wish, but on the other hand we had 3 different sets of waiters and different tables each night. Not a problem really. There were 3 of us travelling together and we did not have any table mates with us with My Time Dining - some like that some don't. Personal preference.

Archived