Mariner boarding times

what is the earliest you can board the Mariner and when can you ask about upgrading your room?

Big Red Boat

Royal Majesty

Royal Majesty

Sensation

Sensation

Big Red Boat

Majesty

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Century

Celebration

Horizon

Destiny

Mercury

Century

Voyager

Zenith

Mercury

Horizon

Galaxy

Summit

Horizon

Galaxy

Century

Mariner

When we went in March we got to the pier a little early (10:30 a.m) and weren't allowed in till a little after 11:00. After that it was smoothe sailing. We were in our room by 11:30. Sorry I can't help you out with the upgrade question. Have fun.

After you check in, but before you board, go to the pier coordinators desk. It's to the left of the check in counter, in front of the chairs. If there is any availability, you can pay the fee and upgrade.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

It all depends on how you arrive. If you are driving yourself - you can't get into the parking lot until 11. We hit the gate at 11, and were on the ship by 11:30. Of course, we weren't able to settle into our cabin until later, but we were able to drop our stuff.

Also, you have to ask at the pier about room upgrades, or if you want to wait until you are on the ship, you have to wait until after the sailing time, and then go to the pursers desk.

Mariner or Disney Wonder 3/27/05

Mariner of the Seas 4/11/04

Disney Magic 12/01/01

Yes, it all depends on the parking attendants and when they are given an 'all clear' sign. In February the guy was extremely rude. All cars were turned away from the port until almost noon. Once dropped off it was easy sailing.

My next trip I will just arrive at 12:00 PM. I have no interest in sitting in an auxiliary parking lot (sandy and full of weeds) waiting for a rent-a-cop to tell me it's okay to start my vacation...

Does anyone know how they have been handling people who arrive by taxi? We are planning on taking a taxi from the rental car location. Would we be allowed in somewhere to at least be dropped off? I don't mind waiting but I don't really want to circle around in a taxi for an hour. Thanks icon_smile.gif

Archived