Conquest Secret Door

CurlyEyes

I am sure it's been posted somewhere before but I can't seem to find it. I am going on my very first cruise in May on the Conquest!!!! Can anyone tell me where the secret door is?? Thanks, I can't wait!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoy the fact....that its really NOT a secret door...but EVERYONE calls it "the secret door"....so its well known as "the secret door."

-------------------------------------

OK, I'll bite --- What secret door??? What's the big secret??

(boy, am I a sucker!!):cool:

Me too, I'm curious about this as well.

It is one of the most breath taking sights....I think the best time to go thru the secret door is at night when all the stars are out. We could tell you about it but there is no way to explain it that will do it justice.....Its one of those things one needs to experience for themselve. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
It is one of the most breath taking sights....I think the best time to go thru the secret door is at night when all the stars are out. We could tell you about it but there is no way to explain it that will do it justice.....Its one of those things one needs to experience for themselve. Enjoy!

-----------------------

OK, I get it! There is no "secret door," and you're just another Texas BS-er trying to pull our socks! OK cowboy, now I've got your number! Have a great cruise! And if you ever want to try snipe hunting, I have a gunny sack for you to use! *grin*:D

-----------------------

OK, I get it! There is no "secret door," and you're just another Texas BS-er trying to pull our socks! OK cowboy, now I've got your number! Have a great cruise! And if you ever want to try snipe hunting, I have a gunny sack for you to use! *grin*:D

pssst Bovs... go here: http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Secret_Door

now shhhhhh! :)

pssst Bovs... go here: http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Secret_Door

now shhhhhh! :)

--------------------------------------

OH that!!!! Heck, that's no secret! Every ship has that. On RCL, the bow of the ship is open to regular passengers; not restricted at all. I think the crew area is a deck or two higher. The thing about "going forward," is when you get to the bow of the ship that is under full sail, you are unprotected from the full force of the wind there, and it can really blow hard, making it an uncomfortable place to stay for very long! I enjoy the fantail area of the ship much better, with a beautiful view of the ships wake behind her.

-Gene-:)

• 1 year later...
I enjoy the fact....that its really NOT a secret door...but EVERYONE calls it "the secret door"....so its well known as "the secret door."

Thank you. Thats it. It is traditionally call "the secret door." No one is trying to pull anything over on anyone else. It is a great experience. Try it, if you want, and enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------

OH that!!!! Heck, that's no secret! Every ship has that. On RCL, the bow of the ship is open to regular passengers; not restricted at all. I think the crew area is a deck or two higher. The thing about "going forward," is when you get to the bow of the ship that is under full sail, you are unprotected from the full force of the wind there, and it can really blow hard, making it an uncomfortable place to stay for very long! I enjoy the fantail area of the ship much better, with a beautiful view of the ships wake behind her.

-Gene-:)

Agreed, it is no secret! I spend almost every sail-away hanging out on the bow of the ship.

I agree on our first cruise on the Conquest we went out there almost everynight at see. But last year the door was locked at night time. They said that the passengers in the front whose windows open up to the balcony complained about no privace. I guess I would have to agree with that but what a loss of a great view.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived