Which hotel?

gacruiser

We are booked on the NCL Pearl in Aug. We can get the Crowne Plaza, Grand Hyatt, the Hilton or Holiday Inn Express(brkfst included HIE) with the govt rate of $158. i currently have the Quality Inn booked at govt rate of $99. I was wondering if anyone have stayed in any of these hotels, which was the best for the money and the easiest to get to the port?

We are booked on the NCL Pearl in Aug. We can get the Crowne Plaza, Grand Hyatt, the Hilton or Holiday Inn Express(brkfst included HIE) with the govt rate of $158. i currently have the Quality Inn booked at govt rate of $99. I was wondering if anyone have stayed in any of these hotels, which was the best for the money and the easiest to get to the port?

The first three are downtown and the fourth is in lower Queen Anne/Seattle Center. All are about equidistant from Pier 66. If you are going to be doing much walking, the first three are uphill from downtown, but within the free ride zone on Metro. HIE is not in the free ride zone, but is in flatter terrain for the most part. Money wise, based on Seattle hotel rates, you got good deals on any of the four.

Holy moley. If you can get the Hyatt for $158, I'd dump the others in a heartbeat. Totally different league of accommodations, location...

Thanks for the input. There are advantages to have a govt id ( retired military and fed employee) :)

Archived